Latest Offers

Shapoorji Properties

Shapoorji Properties – Imperial Avenue Downtown Dubai “Exclusive Ramadan Offer”

 

This Ramadan, our Exclusive Offer gets you closer to your dream home in Downtown Dubai! Pay just 30% during construction and the rest 70% on project completion for any 2BR or 3BR apartment. Hurry, this once-in-a-lifetime offer is during Ramadan only!

  • T&C’s apply

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s